Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Am I crazy?

Ok, I have to admit... I feel a lil silly writing a blog of my own.  Although I love to read blogs, its almost as if I'm doing this blind and I'm clueless as to how this works so please bear with me please.  I decided to write this because theres so many times throughout my day where I would like to document things I'm doing at work or crossfit or even home for myself.  Facebook is great for that, but I hold back because I feel like im forcing people to read my shenanigans, at least if they want to know now they can look here.  Theres new things im doing everyday all for good reasons that could help me or someone else.  So we shall see how this goes and where it takes me... and thanks to my friend Melissa for inspiring me! Nighty Night

3 comments:

  1. do you like?!?!? im soo excited thank you for the inspiration!! but now what lol... i just write on here right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I do like! And I'm stoked -- yep -- you just blog and vent. That's what I do. It's a way for folks from back home to see what I'm doing -- that's how I started. Now I just blog for me -- and somehow people like it :)

      Delete