Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 2, 2013

the last hurrah.. pre-challenge weekend

Hey everyone! I hope you guys were alot cooler than me! Works been crazy awesome but exhausting at the same time. Ill bet that has something to do with me eating like shit to get all my snacks and beer in before the 4 week challenge.  I'm actually very excited for this paleo challenge.  Paleo has worked well for me and my body loved it.  I started to stray off with life getting so busy which is a poor excuse.  The hardest thing about paleo is just having all the food and having it easily accessible.  I'm going to try to be as strict as possible.  Sooo we went out for dinner 5 nights straight including out to breakfast twice. What can I say it's a very busy time of year for us and we make plans for every night, especially on the weekend. Playing softball twice a week always ends with beer and its a great time. I'm truly going to struggle most with not having a few beers here and there. It's pretty much how I relax with my boyfriend friends and family. I don't get drunk but it's refreshing this time of year and it def helps me relax.

We ate at one of my favorite restaurants last night, La Esperanza, and had some beers. It was AWESOME! Later I went and talked to my tattoo guy about covering up my terrible foot tattoo that I've been hating for over 10 years. It's soo bad I've had to tell people what it is when they ask, and it's soo bad people actually had to ask. I'm thrilled and can't wait for it to be done Friday.

Pancake fries... soo good but soo bad

Sunday morning we went to the pop shop for a glutinous breakfast. They actually had PANCAKE FRIES ...ridiculous and u know we got them! They were sooo good with cinnamon cream cheese dip... But it was at that time I realized all this last hurrah food was absolutely making me sick. I felt awful and even worse I was sooo sluggish. I felt lazy and didn't even want to play softball. The heat isn't helping but I swear its from eating soo shitty. I needed to get this out of my system but then it caught up to me and I had no desire to eat anything all day after that massive breakfast which I could barely finish.  In fact after softball Rob wanted to go around the corner to crapplebees and all I got was a margarita.  I had no appetite what so ever and still don't.  I think I was poisoned with terrible fake food, lots of dairy and grease.  At least now I know that I don't want any of that crap and even after 4 weeks all I'll remember is how sick and gross I felt.  I cant wait to start my 4 weeks of clean paleo eating!  I cant wait for my face to not look all gross and broken out!  My body definitely craving a change.

Anyway we won our game and I realized both games were very dull and quiet.  I think its this crazy heat we've been having.  I love to play the game... but I'm a very emotional player... you could say?  I get into it and I don't hesitate to open my mouth back at the other team... especially with the coed team.  When someone has something to say or something is wrong (as in bad sportsmanship) I'm the first one to open my big mouth.  Its going to get me in trouble one day but I'm not afraid of dumb people and I'm going to stick up for my team.  Either way it was very quiet and no one was carrying on.  We won and just walked off the field like nothing happened.  I'm dying to get my new bat in... hopefully it will come this week.  I'm not hitting as good as I was with my bat... so hopefully this one will be a good replacement.  I just cant wait for Monday... new way of eating and I get back to crossfit.  Here's to a tough WOD to start off this challenge right... I cant wait to see whats waiting for me in the box tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment