Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sinus infections suck!

Ok so yesturday I woke up with a bullshit sinus infection and that's how we know its now spring. Thank god for mucinex. I'm coughing and my face and ears are pounding... oh and did I mention I put myself on the book to work a couple hours tonight over a month ago so it's a 6 day work week as well lol. Thank god my day is full of great peeps. I decided since the last open workout(13.5) was announced last night and it was thrusters with chest to bar pull ups I would just get it done today. I can't do pull ups without a band so the only part that would count was the first 15 thrusters. It's better to get it done today instead of rushing from work to just make it for 15 thrusters. They only took me :44 seconds to do and the lovely Liz judged for me. After that I couldn't stop coughing so I just stayed and did the strength for the class which was farmers carrys which I've only done once and it was back in Nov. Although I felt like shit I sill PR'd by 100lbs and I was happy with that lol.  I decided against doing the metcon today since I already had trouble breathing.  I also tried out that gympact app and it successfully logged me in to Aspire, next time I have to remember to login when I get there lol.

4/4/13 WOD
Strength
Farmers Carry 50meters @290lbs
13.5
-15 thrusters in :44


I ended up working 4-8 tonight which was great because I had a night full of great clients. It was sad... I cleaned my station up and took down all my bday decorations.  My day flew by today and I'm sooo ready to crash.  I'm now making myself dinner which I'm eating by myself because I'm refusing to eat delivery from a pizza place.  All i had was grassfed ground beef and eggs soo I decided I'm making scrambled eggs with beef lol... and i made enough for breakfast tomorrow.  I'm sure it will be good I'm so hungry right now I could care less... and I can barely taste anything right now with this sinus infection anyway.  All I really want is a cold beer on my sore throat but that's not such a great idea.  Hopefully all this sinus stuff will be gone and my hands will be healed in time for my friends wedding on Sunday... check back Monday for pics lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment