Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 25, 2013

WOD LOVIN'

This week was a first of being able to go 4 days straight to crossfit and perform to my standards (which are high lol) especially with my lifting.  3 PRs in 4 days and still not sore... I'm not understanding whats going on with me but I'm not complaining.  I don't know if I'm alone on this one but to see my name at the top of the leaderboard makes me feel like my efforts and patience is paying off.  I think the best part of my week (at crossfit) was being able to drop down to the orange and red bands for pull ups.  That's putting me soo much closer to my 2013 goal of doing unassisted pull ups.  I also was ear to ear smiling when I did my 3x3 deadlift at 275lbs.  I love deadlifting.

4/23/13 WOD
Strength
-back squat 1x6 @ 205lbs
Metcon
-15 front squats
-400m run
-15 push press
-400m run
-15 thrusters
-400m run
-15 push press
-400m run
-15 front squats
all lifts at 65lbs

4/24/13 WOD
STRENGTH
-clean and jerk x2 @ 125bs
METCON
sets of 10,9,8,7,6....2,1
-dumbell clean and jerks 
-50m sprint
-45lb goblet squat
-50m sprint
finished in 9:20

4/25/13 WOD
STRENGTH
-deadlift 3x3 @275lbs
METCON
5 rounds of
-5 deadlifts @175lbs
-10 burpees
finished in 6:26

Working this week was amazing because everyone couldn't stop telling stories and laughing about our epic night at the Phillies game.  I love putting together everyones bits and pieces of a hysterical night.  I'm pretty sure we're going to plan another and hopefully soon.   This weekend our store is crazy I'm actually going in 2 hours early on Sat and couldn't be happier to do it... as long as I have my precious coffee.  

Tonight I played softball with my blue girls... omg it was soo funny.  We kind of played a team who wasn't too good... so we crushed them and laughed at each other the whole game. Sometimes we have soo much fun its as if we are the only team there.  

I'm thrilled to practice tomorrow with my coed team since I didn't go to last weeks game.  We are planning on beers as well.  I have a double header with them on sunday but me and some friends are running in a 5 mile run.  Its a vineyard run so it should be fun and the weather is looking to be beautiful... and it comes with a wine tasting yes!!!  My girls and I have to be careful tho since we are playing later... maybe we will play better lol.  I think ill want to take a nap but I doubt that's going to happen.  I'm glad my friend Rachel from crossfit is also running with us! Its a good crew and who knows how I'm going to run... i haven't ran more than quarter miles at a time since last summer.  I'm prob going to just drag myself through.  

Oh yeah I have  a special shout out to the Birthday Girl Melissa!! Cant wait to celebrate this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Woot woot birthday fun!!! And you'll rock this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete