Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 16, 2013

dull week/crossfit withdrawl

So I'm sure everyone is dying to know what Ive done this week ...just kidding lol.  Last weekend was pretty much crazy but nothing athletic or wild to talk about.  I had a funeral, crazy ass prom day(awesome day), a highly productive but insane saturday for my whole shop,  coed softball was cancelled due to mothers day, and we just hung out with moms and did the sunday brunch thing.

Due to my weak and sore shoulder, I took it easy this week and didn't crossfit til today.  I was in alot of pain over the weekend and had to open the shop on monday so I didn't have the time to go anyway.

me and rach were twins today!
The shoulder is feeling much better though and I was having crossfit withdrawl so I knew I had to go today.  I saw Dr Nelson and he said its still not really working right but no pain is good.  The WOD today was alot of overhead squats which I just assumed I wouldn't be doing.  I warmed up with everyone and found that the only thing that really hurt me was push ups, the overhead squats didn't bother me and I even got a PR lol!  After thinking about it all day I think I like doing them they felt easier to do today.  I just felt stronger to hold weight over my head and squat and it felt good, just being back in there felt great.

5/16/13 WOD
STRENGTH
-power snatch x2 and overhead squat x2 @95lbs
METCON
-21,15,9 reps of
--overhead squats
--burpees

I had a game tonight... I hit a homerun at my first up at bat, but I had a few balls get by me ughhhhh!  That pisses me off.  My throws were good and my base running was good but man those errors ate me alive!  We were all making errors and laughing about it because we played a team that hasn't won yet.  In the end they almost caught up to us from all of our errors but we shut it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment